Sunday, March 7, 2010

Musical Musings & The Kills

Well, I'd like to start by saying thank you for the invitation to collaborate with this blog. I look forward to whatever extent in which we utilize this space. (If you are reading this after my death, I love music and sharing it! It's the soundtrack of our lives after all. It reminds, evokes, leads, comforts, justifies...all for better or for worse.) I tend to share fresh/fun/interesting stuff, yet I think I shall share my first track that has been around a bit, but I have recently made it's aquaintance. I'll try to post stuff in a similar format to make reading/discovering easier.

Band: The Kills
Album: Midnight Boom (2008 - bonus track version)
Track: Last Day of Magic


There's something very catchy about this track. The guitar, the atari game console seems to even make an appearance, the lyrics..."my little tornado, my little hurricano." It's aggressive, relentless, and quite fun. Sure, it's 2008, but it will be on my Summer-2010 playlist. I'd love to hear your take on this. It's my song of the weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Got the whole album after this post. I really dig it. Thanks Josh.

    ReplyDelete